Hey There. So how have you been ? When I watch food shows and they show a whole variety of sandwiches but I wonder if our taste buds would love those sandwiches with bacon, meat, different kind of cheese and veggies.
I try to include veggies in my sandwiches. So the veggies that are usually ignored I try to include them in pastas and sandwiches. Do try out this recipe and let me know if you liked it.
Bread Slices – 8
Boiled mashed potato – 1/2 cup
Cooked grated carrot – 1/2 cup
Cooked grated beetroot – 1/2 cup
Cumin powder – 1/4 tsp
Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
Black salt – as per taste
Grated cheese – as per taste
Butter – for greasing
- Mix mashed potato, beetroot and carrot in a bowl.
- Add cumin, pepper and salt.
- Take bread slices and spread a little butter on each slice
- Place the stuffing in between two slices.
- Add grated cheese.
- Cover with second slice of bread.
- Place it in sandwich maker and grill till nice, crispy and golden.
Serve hot with some ketchup.