As promised this is my second recipe for today. With the flavorful Jamun. Jamun is a fruit that is not exceptionally sweet. It is an acquired taste. But it is medicinal and healthy for you.
This recipe is super simple and healthy. All the ingredients are healthy for us and during summer this recipe is apt to quench your thirst.
Pitted Jamun – 1 cup
Slim Yogurt – 1/2 cup
Honey – 4 tblspn
- In a blender take yogurt and honey and blend till smooth.
- Remove half of the yogurt honey mix into another container.
- In the remaining yogurt honey mix add the pitted jamun. (keep some jamun spare if you like pieces in your popsicle.
- Blend it well.
- Take the ice cream moulds.
- Add jamuns in each mould.
- Add yogurt honey mix till mould is half full.
- Now add the yogurt honey jamun mix till the mould is 3/4 full. Do not completely fill the moulds.
- With a skewer swirl the contents of the moulds.
- Close the lid of the moulds and freeze it for atleast 5-6 hours or overnight.
Simple isn’t it. So don’t rush to buy ice cream when kids demand it. Prepare this yummy and healthy Popsicle at home. Enjoy.