I am loving pancakes. I never thought I would be making pancakes. I never thought I would even taste pancakes. Once I had bought store bought pancake mix but didn’t like it much. Now I am making all sorts of pancakes.
This is wheat and oats pancakes. It will be kids favorite since I have added Chocolate.
I was not getting choco chips here from quite a few weeks. I still did not get choco chips. So I managed with dairy milk chocolate chopped up finely.
Recipe source here
Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Instant oats – 1/2 cup
Milk – 1 cup
Yogurt/Curd – 3 tblspn
Baking Powder – 2 tsp
Sugar – 2 tblspn
Olive Oil – 2 tblspn
Salt – 1/4 tsp
Chocolate Chips/ Chopped chocolates – As desired
- Take milk, curd, sugar, oil and salt in a bowl and whisk well.
- Take another bowl and add wheat flour, oats and baking powder and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients into the second bowl and mix well.
- Add in desired amount of chocolate chips and mix.
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Pour a little batter on the pan.
- Once the bottom is golden turn and let it cook on other side.
- Remove from pan and start piling up.
- Serve hot with honey or maple syrup. Enjoy.
- Taste the sweetness of the batter as per your or your kids taste.
- You can replace olive oil with melted butter.
- Additionally you can add chocolate shavings on top.
- Try with white chocolate if your taste buds permit.